Friday, December 16, 2011

Take no prisoners Workout!

Yeah! Another Workout! I'm really excited to share this workout, myself and a few of my classes did this week. I can guarantee your legs, booty and abs will feel the burn. I'm sore as I'm typing this out, the good sore of course!

As the Year comes to an end, I hope your holiday season is healthy and happy! This might be the last workout I post for 2011! Looking forward to many tough ones next year! Okay, here's the breakdown of this killer workout.

Equipment:

Timer
Dumbbells
Mat

Breakdown:

You will do 2 rounds of the following exercises.  You will do 1 min and 30 seconds of each exercise with 30 seconds to recover. The second round you will switch your timer to 1 min 40 seconds of work, and 20 seconds rest!
Good Luck!

1. Lunge Jump with Oblique twist   modify with reverse lunge with twist

2.  4 tuck up crunches and 4 sit ups

3. 3 Froggers   1 triceps pushup on toes or knees

4. One leg Burpees  alternate legs  ( no pushup unless you want to make it harder) modify with reg        burpees

5. Speed Skater Squats with dumbbells on shoulders

6. Single arm triceps press with one leg,  switch arms and legs half way through interval

7. Kneeling one leg up hops    modify with bench step ups if you have a step nearby or eliminate the hop

8. Plank row to twist on toes on knees,  switch arms half way through interval

9. In/Out jumps with weights on shoulders

10. Side swoop steps (get low!) over mat with weights on Shoulder

11. Burpee with/without a pushup then tuck jump combo  ( this one kills)


Repeat!!  Remember next round is tougher  1:40 of each exercise with 20 seconds rest......

See video below for exercise examples! I had just finished this workout when filming this! Look how drenched I am in sweat!




No comments:

Post a Comment