Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Testimonials.....

"Over the course of the last two years, I have been on a journey to become more fit and lose weight.  I was able to achieve a 20 pound weight loss with diet and exercise, but still craved becoming stronger and losing my last 10 pounds.  That’s when I noticed Jocelyn training another woman at my local gym.  I was compelled to do personal training after watching how she interacted with her client and realized she was gentle, encouraging, and always upbeat.  She has offered me workouts that are challenging and which have helped me lean down areas of my 39-year-old body I didn’t think could get better.  She has also proposed sound nutritional advice and been a role model for physical fitness.  Jos’ expertise and knowledge make her a top-notch personal trainer who can help you to achieve your fitness goals.  No matter where you are starting, she will give you an individualized program that will foster confidence and the motivation to keep working hard.  I highly recommend you sign up for sessions with her today!"

HC


"Jocelyn,

WOW! You have made a tremendous impact on my workouts, fitness level and my life. You always make the work outs fun and are very encouraging. You are always making sure my form is correct ( I got compliments from another gym member because my forms was so good.) which is sooooo important to any age.
I am continually amazed at the things I am able to do now, that two years ago were impossible. Just going to the gym is not enough sometimes. You need to have someone to motivate you. Knowing myself as I do, your raising the bar each week has me working harder, even when you not around just so I can be better and do more.
Your encouragement has been a huge help in loosing 17 pounds and feeling great. I have so much more energy. My metabolism has increased ( even though I never believed it would) dramatically. My husband is making very nice comments even though I am having to by a new wardrobe.
If you need any referrals please feel free to pass on my phone number 503-807-1212. I'll get you some more clients!"

--

Thanks Dee Pigman
Garden Place - The Green House





"I have been working out with Jocelyn on and off for 6 months and I cannot say enough about how great she is at what she does. Every week I have a new and tough workout that fits what I need to work PERFECTLY. She listens to what you want and is always willing to change up your workout to keep it fun. Best of all she is very flexible in when she is available which is nice with any busy schedule. I am getting married in three months and can’t wait to be in a swimsuit on the beach during my honeymoon thanks to Jocelyn’s help!! I recommended her to anyone wanting a great, challenging workout."


Miranda Flansburg

"I am having a wonderful experience working with Jocelyn. I am working hard and her knowledge and support of my strength challenges and abilities are always a part of our weekly sessions. I am seeing remarkable results in my self esteem, I would highly recommend having Jocelyn as a personal trainer."

Martha Gaugh


"Jocelyn has enabled me to reshape some of my persistent problem areas. I'm stronger and more taut, with better endurance and posture. She's also very positive and encouraging. Training with Jocelyn has boosted my self-esteem immensely--and i actually look forward to going to the gym at 7:00 AM!"

Heather Larimer


"My endurance is better than it's ever been and I definitely attribute that to training with you-- even just 2 bootcamps a week have dramatically improved my performance on the track!
You can quote me on any of that!"

-Meghann aka MegaHurtz

"I’ve been taking Jocelyn’s Fitness Boot Camp classes for about 5 years and am amazed by how she continues to keep things fresh and challenging. This lady is NOT phoning it in. Every session is different from the last one – incorporating familiar exercises with ones we’ve never seen, always keeping us on our toes. The one thing that is consistent? My ass is kicked EVERY time. No joke!"

Joanna Miller

"Jocelyn is a fantastic fitness instructor. I have attended her classes off and on through the years and she has always been a great instructor. In the last year she has taken it to a new level. I also belong to a “Cross Fit” style gym (Recreate Fitness) and Jocelyn’s classes regularly rival the intensity and challenge that Recreate offers."

"Jocelyn's classes are always challenging and she helps you discover your body's potential and how to push yourself that extra mile. I have noticed a huge improvement in my muscle tone and metabolism by taking her strength training class. She is high energy and has a positive and encouraging attitude which makes you want to work harder!"

Kathryn Thomason

"Jocelyn crafts challenging yet fun classes and makes everyone in the class (from the ultra-fit to the work-out novice) 
feel welcome. Jocelyn has each class member challenge themselves and improve their fitness level. Jocelyn varies the class work-outs to keep things interesting and to keep the body guessing at what's coming next."
    • Brenna Dickey

No comments:

Post a Comment