Wednesday, February 9, 2011

It's time to blog....

I'm just waking up... even though I didn't get too much sleep I'm not feeling to bad. I'm on my way to the Nike Employee store today to see what they've got.  I pretty much wear  Nike and Lululemon when I'm teaching and working out- and it's been awhile since I've checked out Nike. Tonight I teach Strength and Stamina- a pretty bad ass class that's high energy and challenging. The students that take this class expect to get their ass kicked- which I enjoy. It keeps me challenged as well, always exploring new moves to teach and feed their craving to be pushed. We do a lot of pylometrics and body weight type of exercises- like burpees, variations of jump squats and pushups. Here are some inspirational videos that I will be bringing to the table tonight... This is one bad ass chick, Zusana, not only is her body obviously amazing- she truly is one strong, and hardworking girl- you know she's worked for it- which is pretty cool in my book. Here are some of the moves we will be doing in class today:


2 comments:

  1. ya. Zuzanna! I have been doing her workouts for about 2 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no wonder you look amazing sarah!!!

    ReplyDelete